RSS

uui...uiii...u~


I keep looking at your face
when I know you were there my heart beats faster
I didn't want to look more
because my heart would fluttering and my mind would go somewhere else
poor my heart knowing you don't know me uui..uiii..u~

in case you have realized who am I, I'm hiding my feelings like this, what would you say?

my eyes went searching for you in the crowd.
my friends asked me if I was searching for you, I said no.
stop looking at him, stop talking to me in front of him.
he might knows who am I.
if I ever run and met you, I'd probably turn around and wouldn't be able to say any word.

in case you have realized who am I, I'm hiding my feelings like this, what would you say?

come to me come to me
make any effort to talk to me
because you haven't realized who am I.
I want to know you more.

APink
PictureCredit : google.

0 comments:

Post a Comment