RSS

The Same Sky.


today I looked at the side of me campus
something reminds me of you
the little part of you that remain still in my memory

there is more that I wanna tell you
I'm standing alone, in this place
how can we not meet when we're in the same city
words that I keep behind me
I want to tell you
I want to wish you good luck in everything

but it's hard when it comes to me
that I want to hear your voice too
I make my own scenario. when you and me together
support each-other to praise Him
is it fate that we met?
is it destiny that we met?

even the hardest time will come and greet me someday
I believe that slow winds will greet me warmly
tells me that everything's gonna be okay
and the reflection of your smile is in my mind

how far are you? why can't I reach you?
how far are you? tell me how to approach you?
don't you realized I'm the star that brighten your night but you just haven't realized it.

go..go as far as you can to reach your dreams with no fear.
you know that I'll always be your biggest supporter
even if you are there far away



GGs- kokoro wa soba

0 comments:

Post a Comment