RSS

Mean People

don't tell me what to do
don't tell me what i'm doing is wrong
don't tell me everything i've known
don't fucking tell me what to do.
you aren't good enough yourself, why are you so insisting of being so mean toward me? what the fuk did i do to you anyway?

stop complaining about how slow i go
stop whining about how bad i am about my work
i am not stupid, i know what i need and have to do. i've been working longer and SO MUCH BETTER than you. you have your own job desk, right? then why are you so worry about mine?
excuse you but i'm not a beginner, unlike you i'm pretty much doing fine with what i have to do
.
why are you so insisting of being so mean to me. no. fuck you too.

how come people are so insistent on being mean?
like...i tell you this one thing which i dont like and then you immediately do it. im usually very tolerant, but dont insist on doing the one thing that fcking pisses me off. or i'll punch you on the face-- okay maybe no punches.

i was helping, but why you put so much weight on my shoulder?
i aint calling this helping anymore. if i want to quit, i can. you were asking for a help, i said yes just for helping in the start. stop doing things like this to me >:(((((

0 comments:

Post a Comment