RSS

Tembagapura~

lets take a look to my little hometown.
cr: google and privates.

I wasn't born here, but this place has been the best for me all the time.
I'm not one of the origins, but people who I've met here have been the best family I could wish for.
15 years in this town, memories~ happiness, all the pictures play like in the video ^^
15 years in this town, friends, that I've been with from kindergarten up to graduation.
15 years in this town, how I wish I could go back in time I repeat all the good times.
15 years in this town, school, sporthall, community hall, gym, library, shopping, hospital, mosque, church, all the things I saw...
I miss my little town

then enjoy some of Tembagapura pics here I got from any sources as tagged and google, some are mines :)





















0 comments:

Post a Comment