RSS

I move on.

it hurts me everytime I think of you.
it hurts me everytime I log in and you log out.
it hurts me everytime I think of you neglect me.
it hurts me everytime I see your face.
it hurts me everytime I get anxious about you.

no matter how long I will wait
you'll never gonna be mine.
what for waiting? I'm not worth it on your face on the first place.
what for waiting? you never think of me even once.
what for waiting? I wish I could do magic and made you like as much as I do.

I decided to move on.
no, not because I don't care anymore.
not because I don't like you anymore.
not because I'm tired of what I'm doing about you.
I did because, I'm not worth it for you.

in the end I move on because I'm never gonna be yours and it hurts me even more.

Mas, I loved you, I still do. but things never get any better between us. I wish someday you'll know how much you meant to me and how much you've been in my world. I wanna thank you for changing me into a better person.

if its not because of you, I might not be a better person for tomorrow. you're not the biggest reason but you're one of those important reasons why.

will it change for you if you never knew me?
will I be okay now?
I'll never be as okay as before, but I pray, that I'll be okay, in the end.

I pray for your happiness as well.
please be happy, even later I'll be so much jealous of the girl who will be holding your hand.
please be happy.
I have no regret of knowing you.

fall in love with you WAS the best feeling.

but what I said was bulshit...

0 comments:

Post a Comment