RSS

17 Things I like to do ^^~

1. Eating! because we need to keep our health ;D 





2. sleeping! sometime we need to run for a while from this wild life ouo you just need a little rehab. 








3. Coffee-ing. another sleepless nights, either when I can't sleep or I just want to stay up late or fighting for exam! 



4. dreaming, one of the best way to keep my mind happy! no, not because I want to escape the real life. just some refreshing ouo 





5. being hyper, weird and awkward, everything comes naturally ;D 





6. observing, it is different from stalking -u- 




7. Free things, free food, free love. anythings free ;D but if I can buy your love, no matter how much is it, I'll 
buy it hahaha jk ._.v I can't buy love, even though I could, if we're not meant to be, no need to force anything that it's not yours from the first time. 




8. hang out with friend. try to be more social! xD 



9. stay up until mornings~ the sun comes and breaks the windows its time to wake up! 



10. watching cartoons. it comforts you and makes you smile




11. go back to hometown. I'll go back to my little village, and I'm not shy to say that I miss my hometown so much. 




12. sleepless nights with sisters and brothers. watching films or just random talks make you closer with family. 




13. listen to something. it drives you crazy sometimes. 



14. being alone sometimes. I need my own time, for myself and God C: 


15. be in front of PC. bored me bored. 


16. reading, writing, breathing, everything starts ends with-ing. 


17. dreaming that I'm yours ;AA: 





0 comments:

Post a Comment