RSS

my own strength~

everytime I go to somewhere
I try to smile, give my biggest
even on the hardest time
no one knows
not even me
I don't understand myself
how to understand people
I guess I need to learn to grow up
it's not my dream to keep living in childish way

I'm my own maker
I make my life
I make my life as beautiful as I want
but in case I get something in the way
I'll use my own strength
neither people would help or stay in trouble
why am I even being too confident now?

no rainbows without rains
even when a baby born, it cries first before finally made it to see a beautiful world in front
I'm often to feel a little bit sad
but then again it won't change anything
as I grow up I become wiser
cheer up what I have now, and pray that something would happen for good.



0 comments:

Post a Comment