RSS

February-ends

so, yesterday my friend's mom asked me if i miss my dad or now since we live at the end of the country.

this makes me think, how fast time passes by, how fast everything becomes memories.

it seems just like yesterday i walked through the empty street in front of my house Amole 6, 582. sitting there with my friends, Meli, Winna, Winni. talking about nothing. spent more time to talk nothing rather than to go home straight. it seems just like yesterday we picked up the flowers and threw it down to the river, making empty wishes, as the soft wind greeted us. every step we take becomes memories.arent we going to back to the past?

it seems just like yesterday i moved to this big city, i dont really get big things here. everything just fine and okay.

but hey, time is now here, its been years since then.
now im 20..going to be 21. (almost) everything has changed. my older sister has graduated and now working at one company, my younger sister entered one one the best univs in bandung, my brother, he just, he's no longer our little baby.

house seems empty, it sounds so lonely. i tend to think before i go to sleep about how much it has changed this past years. i cant no longer spend a lot time with my siblings.

if i could stop time. i'd go back to those time. i open this book, of memories. it has everything that i missed.
i dont know what will change again in the future, but nevertheless, life must go on right?

if someone asked me again, do i miss my dad or my sisters, i would answer..

" i defintely miss them, but there are times that it hurts, when i start missing the memories more than the person. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment