RSS

some not important words

I'm bored, 
and when I'm bored my mind flies to the figure that I adore 
his smile, his face 
his back, his way of doing everything
I never see them anymore 

are you okay now? 
I was so young back then I don't know what did I feel toward you 
now that I realized it's not too late 
I want to say these words I want to say badly, 
I miss you. 

saw you for the first time was like a joke 
a garbage that  I left behind
I never understand what I felt toward you 
I didn't know how to make it up to you. 

are you okay now? 
I was so young back then I don't know what did I feel toward you
now that I realized  it's not too late 
I want to say these three words I want to say badly 
I miss you. 

those long messages 
those nagging words 
those voice of the loneliness and hurt
seems like a memories that I couldn't even remember 
how did I break your heart? 

why I was like that? 
maybe this is why. 
you seems have been lonelier that anyone 
I hope it's not too late now 
that I want to say..
I miss you. 

forgive me. I was so young back then. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment