RSS

In the Mean Time

we didn't realize that time has passed by so quick 
our friendship has come to the level of trust 
I trust you with all the pieces of shit I have
we had our great time, together, laughed, spazzed 

I'm so heartbroken, so hurt, so hurt  
it's breaking my self esteem. 
that after all this time, you hide all your feelings behind me 
showing me that after all 
you didn't trust me at all

I told you that I'd do all my best 
to rely on me with everything I'd do
I didn't know what would happen 
I couldn't take this feelings anymore
the thought that we were so close


I'm so heartbroken 
that I should be the one you trust 
it was so perfect on my mind 
we should be a bestfriend
just one word and it ruined my minds at all 
would we come back to the old days and laugh together again? 
because now I'm so low at self-esteem 

I didn't know this time would come 
I'm so upset can't even be bipolar anymore 
your words that you didn't trust me crack all my bones 
maybe I was expecting too much, that's why I ended up upset without a reason. 

I trusted you, but the fact that after all this time our friendship you didn't trust me hurts my heart, it hurts so much I can't even cry. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment