RSS

sorry but I- 2

she said i gotta move on and find another thing so i don't need to think about how stupid is "love". but because of you i don't believe in love, because of you i still find it hard to say "love", today too, you are still the reason why i find it hard to believe in love. i might be too young to talk about love, but im not a child anymore.

it's been years, if i want to count it right, it's been 9years, why can't i forget you. you know what's unfair? being so love-less, being weak, and so much of prentending of being strong, pretending that i love, prenteding that i'm just fine. im always like this since we met, i havent changed one bit.

sure, i am happy when i see you finally met someone you love, she told things, i refused to believe.
my friends said there are many guys after me, why can't i see them?

as much as i want to be with you, i want you to be happy even more, you'll never know the pain i've gone through, and I wish you didn't need to go through the same thing.

if i had a chance to meet you once again, and to know you again, i'd like to make it right and not being a coward. but i know it wont happen,

goodbyes are sad, but i never find any difficultness of saying it, but you.
i can't touch you, i cant see you, but im still fine.

you came to me by a joke in the playground, bought the home made chocolate and that time felt like just yesterday. goodbyes are sad but my tears are dried. you only came into my dreams again and again. i still see you yesterday in front of me, we talked. but now you're standing at the opposite of the road. goodbyes are sad but my heart and mind filled with pain.
love will never let me touch you, when i thought love has come but it's only one sided.
i've tried waiting for you, but you ended up gone. always i, like a fool, goodbyes are sad but the overflowing joy i can still feel warm me.

if i had the chance to meet you again, i'll be the first one to say "hello, I'm fine. how are you?" please now let me see you even in my dreams. i hope time will let me to see you and will let you to tell me "be fine" where are you? what are you doing? do you know my heart? in the place that i cant see you anymore.

I miss you

I hope you’re unhappy,I’m fine with being miserable and never finding love again,So I pray that you live in regret.

0 comments:

Post a Comment