RSS

who am I?

maybe I'm just a ghost who can't be seen only in front of you, that you can't see me.
I wanna tell you my precious heart, but I'm dead already. I feel like I'm a ghost around you.
in many cases we just need to be separated, but why? lights comes across your face and you're blind.
everyday and every night, I'm flying around and this heart is dead already, am I a ghost for you?
can't you just stay with me? can you just be by my side? the only convo that I have with my self, something that I tell to myself. the image of you standing with another girl, the image of you in another girl's arms, can't let it, can't allowed it, can't tolerate it. how can you not see me and walk by? please stop and don't go to her like that...I feel like I'm dead already, am I a ghost for you? I just can't let you go ..no no no

I can't be separated with you, this must be a dream. I just can't let you. I can't send you away now.

ghost- jeaah

0 comments:

Post a Comment